Peels & Microdermabrasion
Chemical Peeling or chemo-exfoliation is a procedure where a fruit or plant extracts are applied to the skin which causes a controlled destruction of the layers of the skin; followed by regeneration and remodeling.
Where is Peeling used?
This procedure is used for:
- Hyper pigmentation
- Dilated open pores
- Fine wrinkles
- Skin rejuvenation
- Under eye pigmentation
- Dull skin
- Wrinkles caused by sun damage
What are the types of peeling agents?
- Lactic acid
- Salicylic acid
- Mandelic acid
- Yellow peels
- Trichloroacetic acid
Microdermabrasion or skin polishing is commonly known as superficial skin resurfacing procedure in which the upper layers of skin are removed by the use of a microdermabrasion machine.
Who can undergo microdermabrasion procedure?
- Anybody who wants to get a glowing skin
- Anybody who wants to improve skin tone and texture.
- People with superficial scarring and discoloration due to acne or sun damage.
- People with fine wrinkling and age spots.
- People with stretch marks.
Our dedicated post- treatment care is designed with your comfort and care in mind. Our entire staff from the expert team of aestheticians & plastic surgeons ,will ensure you are treated with utmost care and warmth.